The best Avocado-Cashew Toasts made within 5 minutes

Avocado Toasts are one of my absolute favorite things ever and something I never get tired of! How could I possibly?!;) Also, I always ask myself why I don't make this more often? Like every day. Twice a day. I mean 3 times.

_DSC9960-2

You can either have it for breakfast, brunch or even for lunch or dinner. It's an everybody's favorite! I also like to eat it after my workout because it's got all packed in there! Healthy fats, good carbs, greens, it's nutritious, filling & simply incredibly delicious! What more do you want?:)

2

3

It's not as easy as simply slicing some avo and add it on toast and it eat; it's got a few twist in there which will guarantee you taste explosions in your mouth. Not difficult to make I promise!;) I bought some whole-wheat spelt & walnut buns, cut them in half and toasted the it to make it more crispy. But you guys go for whatever bread you like best- I suggest to go for any whole wheat kind. But toasting the bread is a must!;)

4

5

Then I spread some cashew cream (the BEST!!) on top, some sliced baby-avocdos, homemade dukkah, a drizzle of fresh lime juice to add some freshness, hemp seeds, fresh cress & a few pomegranate arils. And yes you just read that right, baby avocados! I didn't know they existed until a few weeks back. They taste pretty much the same as regular avocados but I love them because they have a good size and look cute! You can easily eat one or two, depending how small they are. 2 baby-avocados are probably the amount of 1/2 large avocado.

_DSC9966-2

Something else I absolutely love to add someetimes (but didn't have at home today) is candy beetroot or radicchio rosso! Both of them add another taste that will make the whole combo even better! Like I mentioned above, it only takes a few minutes to make, it's so so worth it believe me, you'll fall in love with it right away!
Have fun making your own Avo-Cashew Toasts and if every bite tasted a bit different but all of them delicious, you did something damn right! :P


SERVES 2 (4 toasts) / DF, VGN, RSF

CASHEW-CREAM

1.5 tbsp cashew butter

2 tbsp almond or soy milk

1 tsp lime juice

sea salt & pepper

1 tsp onion powder

1 tsp garlic powder

some chili flakes or powder (i looove to add a little spicy!;))

1 tsp coconut blossom sugar or maple syrup

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Source: EatBetterNotLess.com