Slow Cooker Cranberry BBQ Meatballs

Slow_Cooker_BBQ_Ribs11.jpg

Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs | Tastes Better From Scratch

It's the busiest, and funnest time of the year. I'm loving every minute of this Fall weather, and I'm so excited for all of the upcoming holidays. On crazy busy nights I completely rely on slow cooker recipes or any other one-pan, easy and mess-free recipes. I take a few minutes to prep dinner in the morning and I don't worry about a thing the rest of the day!  Plus I feel like a total rockstar when dinner is served and my kitchen is clean with hardly any extra dishes to do. 

Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs | Tastes Better From ScratchSlow Cooker BBQ Ribs | Tastes Better From Scratch When we moved to Saint Louis I thought I had an idea of what good BBQ food was. I was wrong. It wasn't until I tried some amazing BBQ restaurants here, in Memphis, TN and in Kansas City, MO that I now feel like I'm a good judge of great BBQ food, especially ribs! And when I'm cooking from home, (especially when I want the quick and easy route), I am in love with KC Masterpiece Kansas City Classic BBQ sauce. They have tons of amazing flavors but the Kansas City Classic flavor is their original "blue ribbon" sauce and it's amazing. Sweet and smokey all in one. A total classic sauce that my family uses on grilled meats, pizzas, salads and especially these amazing Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs.

Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs | Tastes Better From ScratchIf you've ever been intimidated to cook ribs, or not been able to cook them just perfectly (or even if you think you're a rib expert!) you HAVE to try these Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs. They FANTASTIC. Like 10 gold stars good. They are the definition of "fall-off-the-bone" tender and are by far the best home cooked ribs I've ever had. And did I mention how easy they are? I pre-baked them to cook out some of the grease, put them in the slow cooker and poured on KC Masterpiece Kansas City Classic Barbecue Sauce. Cook them low and slow and they're ready to serve a few hours later. 

Have I talked them up enough? Make them, please. And let me know how your family raves!

Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs

Ingredients

  • 3-4 lbs pork baby back ribs
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • 1/2 tsp each of garlic powder, onion powder, brown sugar
  • 1 (21 oz) container KC Masterpiece Kansas City Classic BBQ Sauce, (about 2 cups)

Instructions

  1. Season ribs generously with salt and pepper. Sprinkle a little bit garlic powder, onion powder and brown sugar over the ribs and place them on a large baking sheet.
  2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Bake at 400 degrees F for 15 minutes. Flip to the other side and bake for an additional 15 minutes. Drain grease.
  3. Place ribs in your slow cooker (I curled mine around it, with the meat side facing out.) Pour BBQ sauce over the ribs and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours. 
  4. Serve warm, with extra BBQ sauce. (You can also stick them back in the oven on BROIL for 5 minutes to caramelize the sauce. This is optional!) Enjoy! 

Notes

3.1

http://ift.tt/2dZ9qN2

Use any leftover BBQ Sauce to make these:

bbqpizzaIG

BBQ Chicken Pizza

BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches with Pineapple Mango Slaw on TastesBetterFromScratch.com

BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches 

BBQ Chicken Pasta Salad recipe on TastesBetterFromScratch.com

BBQ Chicken Pasta Salad

Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs -- the BEST and easiest way to make ribs. Slow cook them in the crock pot for amazing, fall off the bone ribs. | Tastes Better From Scratch

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of KC Masterpiece. The opinions and text are all mine.

RELATED POSTS

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Source: Tastes Better From Scratch